27.10.08

Shots around Sydney

Variety of shots taken around Sydney. The top floor apartment to the right is Russell Crowe's home in Sydney.

Read the grass in front of this pyramid. It says SEX & DEATH. Not sure what this stands for?
These bats were hanging from the trees in one of the parks we walked. It was a pretty weird feeling seeing all these bats very "big" bats during the day.
I couldn't figure out what the heck this statue was? Can you? It's a matchstick before and after. A little unusual seeing a rock stuck at the top of this tree.

2 comments:

Kolene said...

Wow! Kenny Rogers and Russell Crowe...I am definitely moving to Sidney! Love the pictures and stories about what is happening in your life... Keep 'em coming! ;)

Stacie said...

Hmmmmm...I don't "get" the sex and death hedge. And that match statue, I could tell what it was AFTER I read your comment! Pretty cool!