This past weekend Dave and I went to Sydney to see Kenny Rogers in concert. It just so happened that Kenny was staying at the same hotel we were. We were upstairs having a few cocktails when Kenny came walking through the door. We about fell off our chairs. Dave and I chatted with him and his wife for awhile and of course I took the opportunity to get my picture taken with him. It was a great weekend and one that I will never forget. The concert was nothing short of Fantastic! I felt like Kenny was singing to "me". HAHA.
26.10.08
WE MET KENNY ROGERS!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love it! WOo hoo! I can't believe you have your picture with Kenny Rogers. How awesome!
Geeezzzzzz...I'm SO jealous! You lucky duck! You got a picture with Kenny Rogers, you've seen where Russell Crowe lives, you got to hold the cutest little baby wallabies...what's next? You're livin' the dream Tami Jo!!! :)
Post a Comment